10 free runs are enabled when Metrosonus is loaded on a computer
for the first time. When these are exhausted, additional runs will not
be allowed until the authorization process has been successfully
completed. So don't wait too long to register. Once the authorization
has been completed the user will enjoy unrestricted use of
Metrosonus on the drive where it is installed.
If Metrosonus is moved or installed on another hard drive (or hard
drive partition), the authorization process must be repeated.
Note: Metrosonus has been tested with the commonly used Windows operating systems.
The freetry system allows the user to verify Metrosonus on any desired operating system
and computer before purchase.
- PC only (at this time)
- Win 98 or above (see Note)
- 32 Meg of memory
- Windows Enabled Sound Card (Optional but recommended)
Release 0203 added/upgraded features:
- faster response to STOP/PLAY
- Spacebar is now a hotkey for STOP/PLAY
- Preset playlist capability
- free offline editor for Playlist files (optional use)
- wave file duration specifiable in measures as well as time
To download Metrosonus,
select the program suitable for the target system. Click on:
- Metro203NT2000XP for Windows NT, 2000 or XP
- Metro203ME98 for Windows 98 or ME
Note: Some older operating systems may encounter sound buffer problems when
running Metrosonus. If so, upgrading the DirectX (TM) files may
correct the problem.
To download the Playlist Editor,
click on PlaylistEditor and save to the desired folder. After unzipping
the file, execute the exe file directly or setup a shortcut (icon is provided).
To download the Quick Reference
(pdf format), click on MetroQuick and save to the desired folder.